Leading the Way - International Employability Federation University - MS Teams Online Forum Tuesday 15th November 2022
From Cheree Macdonald
Federation University International Employability made possible by funding from the Victorian Government through the Study Melbourne International Education Resilience Fund presents three inspiring leaders in international education at Federation University.
Hear about their strengths, values – alongside their unique perspective on the challenges and opportunities in international education.
Join us as we:
- Understand how an international student's accent is their superpower
- Raise awareness of the employability of international students
- Explore the challenges and opportunities of international students
- Encourage international students to understand the positive impact of employability coaching
- A call to action for industry and community groups to collaborate, to employ more, offer more work experience, remove barriers and share success stories of international students